Friday 23 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Good evening visitors and followers. The big day is almost upon us and tonights post is my final Christmas card this year.

Originally this card was made for my son, (until he saw the one I'd made for his Dad and he requested one similar!) so it's fine for me to post it here now.







For this card I have used

* Sue wilson noble pierced squares 
* Joy Crafts border 6002/0357
* Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas die
* Card from my stash.

I doubled up the border and sentiment to give added dimension to what is basically, a very simple card.

I hope you have enjoyed the Christmas cards I have managed to post this year. Hopefully I will have many more to share with you next year.

I will post again a week today, so until then, thank you for stopping by and have a very merry Christmas one and all x

2 comments: