Tuesday 21 March 2017

Anniversary

Good morning visitors. 

Today's card is a family card, made especially for my Mum. The embellishments are personally significant. 










With this being a 'white on white' card, I've enlarged a couple of todays photographs to try to show the detail better.

The supplies used here are 

* white metallic linen effect cardstock 
* Spellbinders grand squares 
* Presscut nesting squares 
* Spellbinders blooming collection 
* Yvonne creations rectangle frame
* Spellbinders classic large circles 
* Spellbinders decorative swallowtail tags 
* My Favorite Things Lily
* Justrite large fancy sentiment stamp 
* Promarkers 
* CreaEasy chalks 
* Pearls/headpin/feather from my stash

I hope you like todays card, all comments are most welcome.

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop back again soon x 





7 comments: