Tuesday 13 February 2018

Amazing Paper Grace 3D Vignettes - Tiara Rondelle



Welcome friends and visitors to my new, regular Amazing Paper Grace blog day. 

Yes, from now on Wednesday's will be my regular day for posting all things APG.

I've been having so much fun playing with the new 3D Vignettes! It's such a pleasure using them.

So, without delay, here is today's Amazing Paper Grace offering.







The supplies used here are

* Cream and Metallic gold matt cardstock
* Make and Create - Pretty Red Classics design pad.
* Pearls from my stash
* Amazing Paper Grace sentiment stamp

This is my take on a 'Z' fold card. I very nearly added an abundance of flowers to it, but decided it looked much better without. Plus, I wanted this one to fit in an envelope, rather than a box.

I love the Tiara Rondelle die. I can see me getting a lot of use out of this one!


Please pop across to Becca's blog HERE where you will find some truly fabulous inspiration on how to use the new collection.


I do hope you like today's card as much as I do!

Thank you for your visit today, take care and enjoy the rest of your week!

Jo xx





7 comments:

  1. Hi jo what a stunning card and I love your design.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo
    My 1st comment but not my 1st peek! lol
    I have this Die on order thanks for the lovely inspiration!
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment Margaret. I just know you will love it! 😊 xx

      Delete
  3. SO GORGEOUS & REGAL! Looks like this is FIT FOR A QUEEN & KING! GORGEOUSLY DONE!!! I ADORE the Tiara Rondelle Die!!! ;) SUPER JOB JO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much TLady. I love that die too! 😊 xx

      Delete
  4. Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
    Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete