Tuesday 6 March 2018

Amazing Paper Grace - Off the page Filigree Veil



Hello and welcome friends and visitors.

I hope you have all made it through the recent 'winter' conditions of late in the UK. My area seemed to escape the worst of it, with only minimal disruption, thank goodness.

It never ceases to amaze me at how totally unprepared we are for any adverse weather conditions when other countries seem to just take it all in their stride?

Well, Spring is just round the corner and I for one will welcome it wholeheartedly.

Today is Wednesday and that makes it an Amazing Paper Grace day!

I'm kind of hung up on the 'wedding' theme of late but this project just screamed Wedding at me.

The brief was 'Off the page' and I knew instantly what I wanted to create, so here it is.




The supplies used here are

* Coconut White foundation card
* Metallic cardstock
* Ribbon and pearl hearts from my stash

I simply made a little pocket using the Filigree Veil to accommodate the little tags which I picked up on a recent shopping trip. I added a simple tab at the back to enable them to stand upright and finished with some ribbon and a chunky pearl heart.

I would have loved something like this, had I had a formal wedding reception! I do hope you like it too.

As per, you can always find more stunning inspiration on Becca's blog HERE.

Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you so much for your visit today.

Take care friends,

Jo xx



 
 

7 comments:

  1. Jo, this project simply takes my breath away! It's so clever and so elegant and so brilliantly you. I can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS tags, Jo. Am I right? Being an American, I don't know British Culture when it comes to weddings. LOL Do expand on what you use these for? The numbers are throwing me. Sorry! Don't get me wrong, your tags are GORGEOUS!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tubemate app download 2018 is the latest Android application which allows you to download videos from any sources like YouTube for free of cost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Originating in Asia, popping pearls (also known as “popping boba” or “bursting boba”) are a beverage sensation trending in mainstream Europe. With no prepping or cooking required, popping pearls are a simple and easy addition to quick-service restaurants. Serve these fruit juice-filled Tea Zone Kiwi Popping Pearls straight from the jar! Each popping pearl is about 3/8” in diameter and bursts with flavorful fruit juices when bitten into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo. I just found your blog today and I love it. Your cards are over the moon. Are you keeping another blog now? I see this is your last post. Please let me know. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
    Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete