Thursday 24 November 2016

Hello there.

This cold/flu/bug I seem to have picked up is well and truly lingering much longer than I would like and so today is just a quick share of my 2 latest cards.


A simple Christmas card in navy and gold. I used spellbinder and Sue Wilson dies for this, a Marianne design embossing folder and a few pearls

             



I liked the white and gold version of this card so much I made another, very similar, but not exactly the same.

Well that's it for today.

Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jo...I love how informative your blog is... sorry you're feeling under the weather.. get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo...I love how informative your blog is... sorry you're feeling under the weather.. get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete