Tuesday 17 January 2017

From my Heart

Good afternoon visitors.

Isn't this first month flying by? I don't know where the time goes, but February is almost here. With that said, todays post is the 3rd of my Love themed cards.











The supplies used here are

* Sue Wilson noble double pierced squares 
* Sue Wilson graceful lace trim
* Sue Wilson frames and tags Maggie die
* Sue Wilson damask delight stamp
* Spellbinders standard circles large 
* Cheery Lynn branches
* Cheery Lynn tea rose leaves 
* Cheery Lynn gardenia and gardenia small 
*  Justrite antique valentine tags one stamps
* Joy Crafts spring paper block
* Promarkers 
* Versacolor ink Raspberry 
* Pearls from my stash 

I hope you like todays card, please pop back for card number 4 on Friday.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today x


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love how you have used the variety of dies that you have. Thanks for sharing this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete