It's been a cold few days here on the east coast. The kind of weather that makes me want to hibernate in the warmth of my craft room! I had warmer, sunnier days in mind whilst creating todays offering.
The supplies used on this card are as follows
* Sizzix/Tim Holtz mixed media #2
* Joy Crafts die 6002/0149
* Spellbinders floral oval
* Spellbinders large oval
* Spellbinders frame two
* Sue Wilsons/Creative Expressions trailing ivy
* Cheery Lynn gardenia and gardenia small
* pre die-cut flowers from my stash
* spectrum aqua pen blossom
* Letraset promarker sandstone
* Unlabeled sentiment from my stash
* Ranger archival ink plum
* Trimcraft paper pad 'kiss & tell'
* Cream card from my stash
* Stamens and pearls from my stash
I just love making my own flowers for my cards and have just ordered my first lot of foamiran to have a play with!
Untill that arrives I will have to have a rummage in my growing 'floral' die collection for my next card.
I'm also trying out a new photo watermark app, hopefully it will show an improvement in the quality of my photos! (Feedback would be much appreciated).
I hope you like todays card, hopefully it might have brightened up your day. Thank you for stopping by my humble blog today.