Alas, the lovely unseasonably warm weather we had here for a couple of days, seems to have come to an end.
Todays card is #9 of the love theme and was inspired by the bright and sunny couple of days just gone.
The supplies used here are
* M&C Boutique paper design block
* Joy Crafts/Noor Design corner die 6002/0135
* Nellies choice vintasia frame die
* Cheery Lynn build a flower #3
* Cheery Lynn wreath strip
* Cheery Lynn build a flower embellishments #2
* Joy Crafts flowers of Joy 6002/0526
* Presscut flower die
* Crafters companion sentimentals stamp vintage floral phrases
* distress ink
* Spectrum aqua pens
* Distress ink tattered rose
* Stamens and pearls from my stash
This card really does make me yearn for the long summer days to come.
I hope it's to you're liking. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Thank you for stopping by today and please visit again soon x