Tuesday 28 February 2017

Mother's Day #2

Good morning visitors. 

I'm blogging a little earlier today as I have to wait in for collection of my Gemini die cutting machine. It has developed a slight fault and has to go for testing. I really hope it won't take too long, I'll be lost without it! 

Anyway, todays card is another Mother's Day card. This one is little bit Cath Kidston inspired. I really hope you like it as I feel a bit of a theme coming on.








The supplies used here are

* Make & create 12x12 Sweet garden roses design pad
* First Edition falling leaves paper pad
* Spellbinders 5x7 matting basics A
* Sizzix thinlits Ornate oval frame
* My Favorite Things Die-namics leafy greenery 
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Orange blossom leaves 
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Orange blossom flowers 
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Perfect Peonies 
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions stitched flags 
* Crafters companion Beatrix Potter sentiments stamp 
* CreaEasy chalks
* Head pin and pearls from my stash

Well what do you think? The sizzix die was one of my first ever die purchases and I think it looks great on this card.

I would definitely recommend the Make & Create design pad. All the designs are gorgeous, double sided and 250gsm! I can see me using this a lot.

The CreaEasy chalks are a new addition to my craft stash. I found them in my local craft shop and just had to have them. They're lovely to use and give a nice pastel finish.

Thank you so much for visiting today and please pop back again soon x






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the pastel colours. Funny how we all have a die that we keep going back to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie-Louise. I haven't used this die for a long time but I think that may change x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Jo they are very pretty and professional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Chris, that's really kind of you x

      Delete