Friday 7 April 2017

Thank You ever so much

Good afternoon visitors. 

I hope everyone is well and prepared to make the most of the fine weather forcast for the weekend.
I've made a start on my gardens, with a lot of help from my Hubby (but I'm still paying for it today with major aches and pains) and plan on a bit of pottering about in the sunshine, all being well.

Anyway, on to todays card. 










The supplies used here are 

* Pretty Pastels creations design pad
* Joanna Sheen Isobel lace border 
* My Favorite Things Die-namics leafy greenery 
* Cheery Lynn tea roses dies
* Spellbinders Grommet tags
* SC design Sincere Sentiments stamps
* CreaEasy chalks
* Ribbon and pearls from my stash 

A very simple design and quick to make up once the flowers are assembled. I'm really loving the decorative chalks, they're so easy to use and give a really soft, pastel finish.
The bow is inspired by the wonderful Becca Feeken, (wouldn't you just love to spend a day in her craft room?) and this probably took me longer to acheive than the rest of the card!  I think I just about got it how I envisioned. 

I do hope you like todays card. Thank you for stopping by today and please do come again x













7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jo. I actually thought that was real lace. My best purchase for making bows was the Zutter Bow it all. Not cheap but really worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie-Louise. My problem here was trying to get my bow to be a little limp and floppy. I might have a look at the bow maker. Thanks for letting me know about it xx

      Delete
    2. Another beautiful card You are such a talented lady. xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much Ruthie xx

      Delete
  2. I tried to reach you via email and was denied. I just want to know if you are posting your work in another area.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia,
    gostei desse modelo de convite
    queria informação sobre pedido quantiadade e preço
    o meu email eunicet@bca.cv

    ReplyDelete