Well hello and welcome to my blog. I have had a love of craft for many years and recently became hooked on card making which has now become a serious passion. This is the place where I will share my love of pretty paper, pearls and any other lovely embellishments I can get my hands on!
This blogging business is all new to me and I'm learning as I go, so please allow for any mistakes or mishaps which will surely happen on my new blogging adventure x
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
Thank you ever so much #2
Good afternoon visitors. It's a late posting from me today, as I've been extra busy on the home front. Another Thank You card for you today, as I was asked to make one by a friend to give to her mum. So here it is
The supplies used here are
* LemonCraft paper stack Just Love Me
* Spellbinders labels four
* Spellbinders gold labels four
* Crafts Too hearts embossing folder
* Crafters Companion/ Sara Davies filigree flourish
* Pink foamiran
* Studio light beautiful flowers dies
* Joy Crafts decorative chalks Pearl (labels)
* Crelando pastel chalks ( flowers )
* Funstamps glitter embossing powder
* Marianne design self adhesive pearl swirl
* SC design sentiment stamp
* Pearls from my stash
Let me apologise if any of my photos are slightly out of focus. I had a really bad case of the shakes on the day I had to photograph them. (I'm not sure why but I'm ok now).
Well folks, I hope you (and my friends mum) like todays card.
Thank you for your visit today and please stop by again soon x