Saturday 21 October 2017

Home is where the heart is

Well hello there! It has been such a long time since my last post. It has been the Mother of all moves and I swear I will NOT be moving again untill I'm carried out in a box.
There has been so much more to do in this house than we anticipated, all of which has taken much longer than it should due to me sustaining 2 injuries to the same knee! There's still quite a bit left to do but I have abandoned any further renovations or decorating (for the time being) in favour of crafting 😉.
So, on the theme of new homes, here is my first make.






The supplies used here are 
* Spellbinders floral assortment 
* Spellbinders fleur de lis squares 
* Crafters companion sentimentals vintage floral phrases 
* Sue Wilson/ Creative Expressions Perfect Peonies 
* Cheery Lynn tea roses leaves only
* Cheery Lynn flourish leaf strip 
* Joy crafts decorative chalks pearl
* Distress ink pumice stone
* Stamens and pearls from my stash 

I had real difficulty getting a good photo. The grey card stock is definitely much lighter than it looks in the pictures. I resorted to having to take my pics in the garden! I bet my new neighbours think I'm a real odd ball lol. 

I apologise for my lengthy absence from posting. I shall endeavour to post once a week for the time being, usually on a Saturday. 

I hope you like my first make post-move.
Thank you for your visit and please stop by again next week.





4 comments:

  1. You were missed Jo! As were your beautiful cards. You return with a stunner too! Absolutely beautiful card. Hope the knee is better and the house decorating/improvements are coming along. But me...I love to see your finished crafting results ;)
    Hugs, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary. Oh how I have missed crafting! I couldn't even bring myself to check out everyones lovely blogs whilst unable to craft myself, it was torture lol. I'm most definitely on the mend and I'm now busy catching up 😀 xx

      Delete
  2. Moving is an absolute nightmare, I swore after our move from SA to the UK would certainly be my last. I hope you manage to settle in soon and begin to enjoy life again, hopefully the knee will also mend soon....take care...this card is absolutely stunning, love the framed effect...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ursula. I'm definitely loving our new home and the knee is on the mend I think. Still, I won't rush into getting stuck in to the decorating again just yet. I would have to move all my crafting supplies and I'm busy using them now lol xx

      Delete