Tuesday 21 November 2017

Amazing Paper Grace - Thanks

Welcome friends and visitors.

I'm so thrilled to be able to share some super exciting news with you all.
A little while ago I was asked by the wonderful Becca Feeken to join the creative team for her own brand of dies, Amazing Paper Grace. 

To say I jumped for joy would be an understatement and quite how I have managed to keep this to myself until now is a mystery.
I'm immensely honoured to be part of such a talented group.

So, as you may have already guessed, my card today is an Amazing Paper Grace card.













The supplies used here are
* Spellbinders Mega Ovals
* Foamiran Ivory
* Distress ink Bundled Sage
* Oil pastels
* Viva Decore background stamp
* Versamark watermark ink pad
* Justrite Kindness stamp set
* Color Box pigment brush pad - Dusty Plum
* Cream and sage green cardstock, pearls and stamens from my stash

I have to say these dies are a dream to work with and I can see the Cinch and Go Flowers becoming a firm favourite!

If you'd like more inspiration using the wonderful Chantilly Paper Lace collection why not head over to the Amazing Paper Grace website, you can find it Here.

Thank you so much for you visit today and please stop by again soon.

                            Jo xx








  

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the Ivory and green color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to welcome you to the family who adore Becca's cards....this particular die is one I have been waiting on to be available here in the U.K. - and I am very impatient!
    Look forward to seeing more goodness from yourself.
    Greetings from Northern Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Joyce. Have you tried create and craft for the dies? Or perhaps here
    https://www.sunrisecrafts.co.uk/new-spellbinders/spellbinders-shapeabilities-bella-rose-lattice-layering-frame.html
    I'm not sure about delivery to Northern Ireland however. I do hope you can get your hands on them. They're a dream to work with ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Becca’s family! Your card design is gorgeous & I can see why Becca was so thrilled to have you join her team. I love Becca & her dies & so look forward to seeing more of your beautiful designs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Becca is truely an inspirational lady. Her cards are so unique and unlike any I have ever seen. I'm so thrilled to be a part of her wonderful team ☺ xx

      Delete
  5. Welcome, Jo,
    I am delighted to be introduced to you and your creations! You are a match made in heaven for the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team! I viewed some of your past posts and I loved everything I saw. I am looking forward to all the beautiful things to come.
    Blessings, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Sandy. Becca has been my card making idol since I started my card making journey. I'm over the moon to be able to work as part of her team 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being part of the wonderful Amazing Paper Grace Design Team. I have been following Becca for several years now and so pleased that she has introduced you. I have looked through your blog and very much like what I’ve seen. Your card today is truly beautiful and I can see why Becca chose you. Best wishes for your continued success.
    Doreen R (from a southern seaside town!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Doreen. I hope I can do Beecas dies justice xx

      Delete
  8. GORGEOUS CARD, Jo!!! What did you use the Oil Pastels on? The flowers??? The flowers are GORGEOUS!!! I also LOVE the greens you used with this & the DIES OF COURSE! ;) WELCOME to Becca's Team! I SO LOOK FORWARD to seeing MORE of this LOVELINESS in the coming days!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊
      Yes, I used the oil pastels for the flowers only. I wanted just a hint of colour on them. I used the distress ink on the leaves and also ran it around the edge of the large and small ovals. The dies are just amazing to work with. They're like chocolate, once you have one, you want them all lol xx

      Delete
  9. Very very beautiful. Welcome to Amazing Grace. I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you must be super happy, that card is just amazing...I look forward to seeing her blog up and running and more of your beautiful creations...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ursula. Yes, I am just over the moon happy! I have provided a link above to Becca's website. Have a good few hours to spare though, it's just full of gorgeousness xx

      Delete