Sunday 3 December 2017

Amazing Paper Grace - Christmas Coralines Chemise

Welcome friends and visitors.

Well, over the weekend I finally managed to get my Christmas tree out of the box! Actually decorating it didn't take all that long as I must have the skinniest, dwarfish looking tree ever. Now, it didn't look too bad in our old house as it was perched quite high up on top of a cabinet. We also had to trim the top of it off so we could fit a topper on it without it scrapping the ceiling.

It looked ever so small (minus it's top!) and sad sat on the floor here in the new house. The Hubster found it terribly amusing. I could have sworn it was bigger than that last year. I've spent the last few weeks purchasing new decorations for it (the old ones seem to have got lost in the move) but I've ended up with enough to fill two trees lol.
Anyhow, a stool and a couple of table clothes later, it will have to do.....for this year.

So, today I am sharing another card created for the Amazing Paper Grace team.
I didn't add a sentiment on this one, as I think it speaks for itself. What do you think?





The supplies used here are
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders, Chantilly Paper Lace - collection Coralines Chemise 
* Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
* First Edition Jingle All The Way premium paper pad
* Cream and gold foil cardstock
* Pearls from my stash

I have so fallen in love with the Chantilly Paper Lace collection. It has been so well designed that everything works so beautifully together, but it's nothing less than you would expect from the amazing Ms Feeken.

So my friends, that is my offering for you today.

Thank you for popping by and please stop by again soon for my next card for you.

Have a great day and enjoy your week.

Jo xx





12 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I love this die range too it is so detailed and lacy. Beautiful card, I like the backing paper too. Annette 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette. I agree, it's very feminine and delicate looking. I love the paper pad. I broke my golden rule on this though. I only bought 1 when I usually buy 2! Lol xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning Jo! These dies are growing on me lol but my cards would never look this good! Everything goes together beautifully and youre right it needs no sentiment. Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary. Don't put yourself down. I'm sure your cards are superb xx

      Delete
  3. B E A U T I F U L!! I agree, this one did not need a sentiment! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Toni 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, this is LOVELY!!!! I LOOOOVE all of the GOLD! Gold ALWAYS does the trick for me & my Christmas Cards. Although, this year I'm using SILVER! LOL AND by the way, "Pencil Trees" seem to be ALL THE RAGE this year! ;) (Michael's has some good deals on them this year!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...thank you TLady. I love gold and silver card but only ever seem to use it at Christmas time! (Note to self...must use it more throughout the year)
    I can't quite believe that I'm actually 'on trend' with my skinny tree! 😂 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dies are so intricate and so beautiful, a definite must for the new year, need to try a new range....gold always looks so stunning on intricate dies and makes this card amazing...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Jo, what background paper have you used here, as you say it is perfect without an actual added sentiment....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the first edition Jingle all the way paper pad Ursula. It's a lovely pack xx

      Delete