Tuesday 26 December 2017

Amazing Paper Grace - Happiness

Well hello there friends. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day with all your loved ones.
It was all a little hectic here, but we had the most wonderful time.

I hope you are all still enjoying the festivities today. Alas, the Hubster has had to go in to work today so my Boxing Day activities will be pretty simple - walking the pooch, a little online perusing of the sales and most definitely, preparing my next card!

So, without intruding too much on your Boxing Day plans, here is my most recent card created for the Amazing Paper Grace creative team. You can visit Becca's blog Here





The supplies used here are
* Coconut White Foundation card
* Small dots embossing folder
* Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
* Sweet Dixie Clear Stamp Messages - Set 1
* Pearls from my stash

A very simple card to create. The most challenging aspect was making a 'frame' using the Lilly Pearl Die.



I managed achieve it using 3 strips of the smallest Lilly Pearl dies with only 1 visible join (although it is just barely visible), the other 2 joins are in the corners which worked quite well.

I used the Hemstitch Ovals and a Classic Oval die to create a frame for the stamped sentiment and finished off with a single Lilly Pearl Flower (again using the smallest die), sat atop a flourish from the Cinch and Go Flowers One set.

So there you have it folks. I must say, I'm happy to have free reign on theme now that Christmas is over and done with for another year! It will, however, be Valentines Day before we know it!!

If you managed to sneak a peek at my blog today, I thank you sincerely.

Enjoy the rest of you Christmas Holiday friends and please pop back again, when you have the time.

Have as fabulous Boxing Day and take care,

Jo xx







4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, Merry Christmas, hope you had a lovely day as I did with our daughter and grandson. I adore your card, all white is one of my favourites and small too. Hoping to make some more Christmas cards without the last minute stress so that I am ready for next year. Have a good day Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. I'm really happy that you had as good a day as we all had. I have vowed to be super organised for Christmas next year. I really loathe to be last minute but hey, I got there in the very end lol xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE how you used the Lily Pearl Dies to create a frame, Jo! CREATIVE!!! ;) Your card is GORGEOUS! Your color choices are SO NICE TOO--- white with a touch of blue. Perfect for this cold season! ;) Sorry I'm so late in getting here.... We all had the flu for Christmas here. LOL On the mend now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh TLady! I'm so sorry you have been under the weather. One, or all, of us are usually ill at Christmas/New Year. So far we have escaped any illness 😀
      Thank you so much for your lovely praise xx

      Delete