Monday 22 January 2018

Amazing Paper Grace - Be Mine



Welcome back friends and visitors.

How was your weekend? Mine was a rather chilly one lol.
I hope you all made it through the weekend with the snow that some of us had.

I'm quickly stopping by today to post my 'unofficial' Amazing Paper Grace card. Becca is extremely busy with the launch of her new die collections, (Yes....two new collections!) so there will be no share of today's card on her blog. It seemed a shame not to share it with you as I think it's really rather sweet.

So here it is









The supplies used here are

* Foundation Cardstock - Rich Red
* Make & Create Design Pad - Pretty Red Classics
* Spellbinders Classic Ovals
* Justrite stamp set - Antique Valentine Tags One
* Roses and leaves I had already pre-made from a past project
* Pearls from my stash

A really quick make for today but I really rather like it. 
To stop the card rolling onto a side I simply levelled off the oval at the rear of the card, ever so slightly.

I'm amazed I'm managing to keep on with my 'Romance' theme. Can I keep it up until Valentines Day? 

Well friends, this is my last post before my operation on Friday. All being well I will be posting again on Saturday. If I don't then it can only mean that things didn't go according to plan!

I have a busy week trying to get everything organised so that I'm not missed at home for a whole day lol. Right now I'm dashing off for my second weigh in at SW, so fingers crossed.

If you fancy popping over to Becca's blog, you can do so HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Have a wonderful week friends

Jo xx



12 comments:

  1. Hi jo what a wonderful card and your design is gorgeous I love the colours you have used

    Debs xx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to share today, Jo. Red is my favorite color. I love this card, especially the detailing with the Graceful Corners die and the roses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy. I had it already prepared for today so it would have been a shame not to post it 😊 xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Jo, this is a beautiful Valentine's card and you are doing well with the romance theme, me thinks you have cracked it. Good luck and love for Friday hope the operation is a success, fingers crossed, take care xx 👍💖😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. I'll just be pleased to get it over with. I'm more worried about missing my caffeine fix on the morning lol 😀 xx

      Delete
    2. Never mind you will be able to drink gallons of it after, make sure they make you one before you come home together with the compulsory toast which tastes devine when you are so hungry and hopefully able to. Hope you are back on your feet very soon with your lovely cards 🤒🤞xx

      Delete
    3. Lol....the coffee better be up to standard Annette, but I will definitely look forward to the toast! 😁 xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Jo, love your colour choice too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful and so appropriate for Valentines Day! Hope you are doing better my friend! Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be praying for you Jo! Hope ALL goes WELL with your surgery! We need to see if you can keep up with all this romance! LOL SUPER SWEET card today!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete