Friday 12 January 2018

Heartfelt Congratulations


Welcome, once again, friends and visitors.

I hope you have all had an enjoyable week? I've been busy spending time with my Daughter this week, shopping and reminiscing over old photographs! She wanted to 'steal' a few for her new home.
She even tagged along to Slimming World with me, for moral support, and she's actually following along with the plan. So far she's smashing it! So far I'm just plodding along with it lol.

I also got word that a small operation, that I've been on the waiting list for, will take place in 2 weeks time! I'm certainly not looking forward to it, but it's long overdue. I should be in and out in a day so, hopefully, I will be posting as usual. I shall endeavour to get ahead with my cards, just in case.

So, I managed to keep the 'Romance' theme going for you today. Maybe because I missed out on receiving any wedding cards etc. The Hubster and I, for personal reasons, decided we would just take ourselves off to get hitched! No major planning, stress or expense but none of the nice, sentimental things either. 

So here is today's card for you (and me lol).  











The supplies used here are
* Coconut White Foundation Card
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Gemini Dies - Ursa
* Crafts-Too A4 Embossing Folder
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions - Delicate Adornment Die
* Nellies Choice Vintasia - Swallow VINDO42
* Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Blooming Collection
* Cheery Lynn - Tea Rose Small
* Ivory Smooth 100gsm Paper
* All Occasions Freebie Stamp Set
* Pearls and stamens from my stash

I haven't gone overboard on the pearls today, although I really wanted to lol.
The 3 little hearts are the 'waste' from the Lunette Arched Borders from my last card.
I had to make a flying visit to my local stationers to find a paper as close to the Coconut White cardstock as possible. I managed to find some card inserts, which had to do, that matched pretty well and they were on sale! I wrapped the Tea Roses around a single pink stamen but its really not easy to see.

So there you have my card for the weekend, I really hope you like it.

I really appreciate your continued visits, thank you all so much. Remember, Tuesday is Amazing Paper Grace time, so please stop by if you can.

Whatever your plans for the weekend are, have a good one and take care friends

Jo xx










10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love all the dies used, have some of them....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ursula. Sometimes it's easy to forget what you have lurking in your stash! 😊 xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, so elegant when using white cardstock!
    Lovely dies you have used :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much BenteS. I love white on white cards 😊 xx

      Delete
  3. Love this Jo. I usually just see your cards on Facebook but today decided to visit your blog. Will be here more often now that I have visited. Love the menu great idea. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Ann. I do try my best to list everything used but I can, occasionally, miss the odd thing. If you see anything I have omitted, just give me a little nudge. I hope to see you again 😊 xx

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I just ordered me the rose die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You'll love the Rose die. I use mine quite a lot 😊 xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Jo, beautiful card, I love white on white cards these are my favourites. Sorry to hear that you have to have an operation, hope everything goes well, and you will be back to good health. Hope you are doing okay with your SW journey, lovely that your daughter is supporting you. Take care 😙 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. I'm sure I will fighting fit in no time. So far so good with SW. Hope I can keep it up 😂 xx

      Delete