Saturday 27 January 2018

Love You More Each Day


Welcome once again my friends.

I am posting from my recovery bed today (well the sofa, as I can't lay flat just yet lol). Had a bit of a rough night last night and a very long day too, so I shall keep this short and hopefully sweet, but here is my weekend card as promised.










The supplies used here are

* Grey cardstock from my stash
* Sizzix Thinlits Fancy Frame Rectangle
* First Edition Premium Paper Pad  - Sweet Nothings
* Crafts-Too Small Heart Embossing Folder
* Nellies Choice Vintasia Die - Marriage
* Marianne Design Rolled Flower Dies
* Cheery Lynn Olive Branches
* Pearls from my stash

I decided against and additional sentiment due to the wording already on the card.

Well my friends, I'm sorry about the flying visit today. Hopefully I will be much recovered in no time at all.

Oh, another 4.5lbs off at weigh in this week!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Take care

Jo xx






10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love all the components of it too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lesley and thank you for your visit today 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, hope you are recovering well today and the op went alright. Well done on your weight loss this week that was fantastic, I maintained so still at target. Your card today is beautiful, love the colour combo too. Anyway have a good rest today and hopefully a good night, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. I'm trying to take it easy, but it's so damned hard lol 😊 xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card Jo and your design is wonderful and I hope that you are feeling better soon.
    You take care
    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Hope you are feeling a whole lot better now Jo....big hugs...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Ursula 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete