Friday 19 January 2018

Every Love Story



Welcome back dear friends and visitors. I hope your week has been a good one, despite the weather!

We managed to escape the worst of the weather here on the East Coast. We just had those biting, icy winds, rain and general gloom to contend with.

So, I think I have managed to get ahead with my makes, in preparation for my hospital visit. I should be in and out within the day, so all being well, I should be posting as usual on Saturday (27th). I will, however, prepare my blog on Thursday evening....just in case!! I will of course still have a post for you all this coming Tuesday, as normal.

Well, I have managed to keep up with the 'Romance' theme for you. I think I'm quite getting to like it.

So here is my latest card for you








The supplies used here are

* Pink cardstock from my stash
* Crafter's Companion Die'sire Edge'ables - Victoriana
* Crafts - Too A4 Embossing Folder
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Wedding Collection - Decorative Swallowtail Tags
* Trimcraft - PS I love You Premium Paper Pad
* Sizzix Framelits - Hearts
* Nellie's Choice Vintasia Dies - Marriage
* Amazing Paper Grace/Justrite - Elegant Celebrations Stamp Set
* Pearls from my stash

Now, I didn't use the Victoriana header die in the way you're supposed to use it. It made my card look far to wide and it felt pretty flimsy. Plus I wasn't keen on how the back of it looked. Instead I cut it twice and simply glued the top bits together! 

I used the de-bossed side of the embossing folder and used 2 of the Sizzix Heart dies to create the lower frame.

I adore the Vintasia die and love, love, love the colour of the cardstock. I must try to get back to the shop I bought it from and pray they still have it in stock! I totally fell in love with Becca's stamp set when it arrived and couldn't wait to use it. It will be a 'go to' set I will use again and again, I'm sure.

So there you have it. I do hope you like it and aren't bored of the theme just yet.

For those of you who are waiting to here about my Slimming World progress, I managed to lose 3.5lbs! I was more than happy with that as I didn't start properly till the Thursday, 2 days late!!
Let's hope my hospital visit doesn't throw me off course lol.

Well, my friends, thank you so much for your visit today.  Please pop back again on Tuesday. As you know, Tuesday's are usually my Amazing Paper Grace day, however there will be no official post for Becca's website this week. I have a card already created for it, so I will still post it for you but you will only be able to view it here and not on Becca's blog.

Have a fabulous weekend my friends and take care

Jo xx





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, love the colour of the card too, it reminds me of my daughter's wedding invitations etc as I cut quite a few butterflies in pink. Beautiful card and well done on your weight loss, that's brilliant 👍🌟🌟 I lost one pound which still keeps me at target. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. I think I'll have a very long wait before I have to make any invitations for my daughter, lol. Well done on staying at target...I think that's the most difficult part of all 😊 xx

      Delete